Glen Keen Farm & Visitor Centre is a true example of Irish hospitality. Whether you are planning a day for the whole family or a tour operator looking for engaging, unique experiences for your clients, Glen Keen has something for everyone.
Our experiences are designed for private groups only. For availability, rates, and more information, please contact us.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR EXAMPLE HALF-DAY ITINERARY
Clients are able to pick and choose their experiences as they wish. Below is an example of a half-day itinerary.
- Sheep herding experience with our farm border collies
- Talk on the history of our farm
- Traditional Irish music and singing session
- Homemade scones with freshly brewed tea and coffee
Duration: 3 hours
CLICK HERE FOR OUR EXAMPLE FULL-DAY ITINERARY
Clients are able to pick and choose their experiences as they wish. Below is an example of a full-day itinerary.
- Historical introduction of Glen Keen Farm
- Sheep herding experience with our border collies
- Historical farm walk and hike, including Bronze Age sites, original pre-Famine tenant family buildings, and spectacular landscapes
- Farmhouse-style luncheon
- Immersive wool spinning experience with a local artisan
- A farewell Irish coffee making experience
Duration: 7 hours